The V2V instructors are available for private Violin2Viola lessons or consultations via Zoom, as schedules allow. While single lessons or consultations are fine, if you have longer term goals, it is suggested that participants try to do 4-6 private lessons in a calendar year to gain the most benefit. Exclusive V2V content will be shared in the lesson.
Here are some reasons you may want to have a V2V Zoom lesson or consultation:
- You have a few questions you would like to ask a violist
- You are primarily a violinist who is auditioning for a summer festival, college program, community orchestra, or professional orchestra on viola
- You want to increase your comfort as a viola teacher or you are looking for teaching ideas for a viola student
- You are a violist who switched long ago but have always felt you had holes in your knowledge (we'll work with lifelong violists too if you have any reason for a lesson!)
- You have always wanted to attend one of our V2V workshops but the schedule didn't work for you
- You just want to pick one of our brains or get feedback on your viola playing for any reason
$100 for a 45-minute lesson or V2V consultation
$150 for a one-hour lesson or V2V consultation
Please fill out the form below to sign up, or click here.